Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That's Mine



I hear this phrase several times a day. Karlee does well sharing toys with friends, but when it comes to Madelyn, not so much. Last week, Madelyn was content on her play mat until Karlee realized she was laying on it. It became drama central around here when Karlee tried to push Madelyn off and lay on the mat herself. We had a big discussion about sharing after a brief time out.

Karlee has decided that everything in the house is hers. And when I say everything, I mean it. Serving utensils, tupperware bowls, Christmas cards, shoes, etc are all the property of Karlee. It is driving me nuts! On a trip to Walmart, I ran across a cheap play mat and decided to buy it. I brought it home, opened it up, put Madelyn on it and Karlee never said a word. Now, they both have play mats (only because it was cheap). I have to admit it is pretty cute for them to "play" together. I assured Chip that he was not going to come home and find 2 of every baby toy we own!



Today, when Karlee is not here, Madelyn has been the happiest little thing. She has enjoyed her play mat while listening to Christmas music and I wrap presents. I just think she has enjoyed not being tortured for a little while!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good girl get your legs up, let me take off your cute knickers, spread your legs and eat your pu--y will baby sis looks on and learns, son her lovely tight pu--y will be ready