Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kids at Heart

My parents have the best time playing with Karlee at their house. The Saturday of the SEC Championship game, Chip had a fishing tournament. So, the girls and I headed to my parents house to watch the game. My dad watched Karlee so my mom and I could run do some quick Christmas shopping before the game.

When we pulled back up to the house, all I could see was blonde hair flying out of the top of a box and my dad scooting down the hill in the front yard. My dad had introduced Karlee the dare devil to box sliding down the hill!




The house I grew up in had a huge hill in the backyard. All the kids in the neighborhood would come over and slide for hours on anything we could find that would fly down the hill. It was funny seeing my dad doing the same thing with Karlee. The only draw back to this hill was the street at the bottom of it. My dad was scooting down as fast as he could go beside Karlee to catch the box before it went in the street and dumped her out on concrete. I really don't know who was having more fun!!!!

No comments: