Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pics for Becky!

I just realized that I have not posted a picture of Karlee in the last 3 posts. Sorry Becky! Last night I tried the outfit on Karlee to make sure I didn't need to adjust the waist. She then didn't want to take it off. She caught a glimpse of her umbrella and had to have it (I mean adamantly had to have it!) I know it's bad luck to open an umbrella in the house but tell that to a 2 year old and see what kind of response you get. I told Chip she was just doing a rain dance to try to keep the rain away for him this week. Let's see if it worked!





Chip was on the phone last night and Karlee was all of a sudden quiet. I went to make sure she wasn't bothering him since it was a business call and this is what I found.



She had on my shoes and sunglasses. Never a dull moment around here!

No comments: