Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1st Camping Trip


Chip had a fishing tournament on Saturday and I knew he would be getting his boat and tackle organized most of the night Friday, so I decided Karlee and I would go camping with my parents and Jim and Jackie Moran. They headed to Lake Point Resort on Lake Eufaula on Thursday. Karlee and I met them around 10:00 Friday morning. Karlee was so excited to see Granna and Granpa and sleep in the camper! I was a little anxious on how Karlee would actually sleep in a bed with me. She has never slept in our bed at home and she has only slept in the pack n play when we have been away from home. After a warm bath and reading a few books, she was down for count around 8:30 and never moved the entire night. I think running non-stop all day and no nap helped this situation!

Here are a few pictures of what Friday and Saturday looked like.

Chasing a few ducks at the marina.



"Riding" her bike with Granna and Granpa.



Helping Granpa catch some fish.




Playing in the pine straw with Granna.



Playing with Jim and Jackie's dog, Lucy. She did this a lot over the 2 days. Most of the time they were loose and running around with Karlee.




My dad and Jim with the dogs.



Karlee found my dad's hat and binoculars and told us she was turkey hunting!



Enjoying the campfire Friday night.


1 comment:

Brandy said...

how fun! these are memories she will cherish forever!