Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meeting a new cousin

Karlee and I finally got a chance to see our new cousin Raleigh on Saturday. Lila was there with her mommy and daddy too. I just had to post this picture because it is hilarious to me.



Look at how stiff Karlee is! She doesn't quite know what to think of this thing laying in her lap. But, when Raleigh started to cry, Karlee and Lila both leaned over instantly to check out what he was doing.

I think these 3 are going to be very close growing up. They are stair step by one year almost exactly (1/25/08, 1/16/09, 2/19/10). They should provide for lots of entertainment at the lake this summer and many summers to follow!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

LOVE the ruffle pants outfit! Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love what’s in the pants yummy