Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm addicted!

I have no idea why I am stressing myself out with tax season, an active 2 year old, and trying to sew all at the same time. I guess I'm addicted to sewing these days. And, it's just fun to make cute little outfits for Karlee. I think I need a maid though because the house work has been put way to the back of my priorities!

I started these triple ruffle pants last week in sewing class. I finished them over the weekend and today during Karlee's nap so I don't have to go to class on Wednesday night. This will make Chip very happy! They were pretty easy but took 2 spools of thread because of all the overcast stitches on the tops of the ruffles to prevent fraying.



What cute pants would be complete without a cute shirt to match? I made this yesterday and think it's a pretty applique.



Another complete outfit! The sewing is going to stop for a while so I can smock the bishop I made a few weeks ago. I'm ready to get that darn thing finished!!

No comments: