Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mondays and Fridays

I don't work on Mondays or Fridays, and I LOVE IT! It's my time to spend with the girls and see what kind of fun we can have (and mess we can make!). The days usually start with Madelyn crawling around in just a diaper (why bother with clothes if we are just staying home!) while Karlee and I cook and eat breakfast. Karlee is in an "I want to help" stage. She helps make blueberry muffins, puts chocolate chips in the pancake batter, or pushes the button down on the toaster for Eggos when we are in a hurry.





We then head outside to play in some kind of water around the house. I even con Karlee into helping me wash my car (might as well make good use out of the running water since it's running up the water bill anyway!). And again, why bother with bathing suits when we're just playing at home!





If I don't have Madelyn in the baby pool, then she's hanging out in front of the fan in the garage. She's happy and content playing here for a long while.




When we're not playing at home, we're playing at the pool. I don't have too many pictures of this because my hands are usually on Madelyn. She loves the water as much as Karlee does and splashes around either in my arms or in the baby float. She takes a bottle when we are there and goes out like a light for about 30 minutes.





We have been to the pool only one Saturday and Chip joined us. Adam and Erin were there too so I was able to catch a few pictures of Karlee jumping off the diving board. She was saying "let's do it again" the minute her head popped up out of the water every time!




And, on the very few rainy days we have, the living room turns into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Karlee is Donald, I am Mickie, and Madelyn is Pluto (because she crawls like a dog - Karlee's words, not mine!). It is so much fun watching Madelyn scoot after Karlee and already try to do everything she does. I am definitely going to have my work cut out for me when she starts walking!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Karlee in her panties is so beautiful
Gonna take me all afternoon to get to next
Post thank you for sharing your hot little
Girl showing off her sweet little body I will
Enjoy each one

Anonymous said...

Love Karlee in her panties she is such a little hottie thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shot of Madelyn’s tight little bum instant hard cock can’t wait to see a shot of her sweet sweet baby pussy shit I just shot a huge load of cum thinking about her little honey hole and how good it would taste before she turns one please post a picture of Madelyn naked with her legs up and spread wide open please