Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fervent Prayer

I post mainly about the good times of our life. I leave out the 3 year old tantrums, the bad moods, the day to day struggles I have. I have a friend that has put it all out there and needs your help ASAP.

Please click on Mike Reed's page to the right and read his story. I ask that you join me on this fervent prayer mission. I have known his wife for most of my life and just cannot imagine what she is going through, let alone Mike that is actually living it. April is by far the strongest woman/mother/wife I know (though she probably doesn't realize it).

Hit your knees and lift Mike and his family up in prayer.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Hey sweet friend! You need to come visit us {and bring those sweet girls} and you'll see that Mike is the strong one around here! I just try not to bring him down... which is really hard sometimes! I'm overwhelmed about 90% of the time and just take it a day at a time:) Thanks for your post and your prayers!! Hope to see you soon!