Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

A New View at 3 Months

In the blink of an eye, Madelyn is 3 months old. Wow! is all I have to say about that. It's been fast and furious.

I have started to think that Madelyn is tired of going from swing to bouncy seat to play mat to mommy's lap. It's time for something new. I was going through clothes in her closet this morning and looked up to see the Bumbo. I thought, okay let's just try this and see what happens.




It was a big hit with this little grinner! She was able to see the world from a new point of view. She has had the strongest neck since birth and just sat there like she had done it a million times.

Hearing all my crazy voices to get smiles for the camera, Karlee came to see what was going on. Of course the jealous one had to get in the picture too!



I put Madelyn in her crib to run downstairs to bring up some laundry. She immediately started crying and then it just stopped. I ran back upstairs to see this precious sight.



Karlee said, "It's okay mommy. I'm taking care of her." What a great big sister. She had pulled a chair from the play room into the nursery and given Madelyn a toy. Madelyn was grinning and happy as she could be. I'm just glad it was a toy she couldn't swallow and choke on.



I then realized that I had not taken a single picture of Madelyn in her crib or nursery. I guess it's because she is still sleeping in the cradle in our room and only naps in her room on occasion. When she starts sleeping in her crib will be a joyous occasion though. That would mean she is sleeping through the night. I'm starting to wonder if that time will ever come!

1 comment:

Strip Poker said...

It is remarkable, very amusing opinion