Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring Time Tease

The weather on Saturday was absolutely beautiful. It just gave us hope of what days will be like in the Spring. It can't get here fast enough. The Baker's are tired of cold weather and are ready to get outside and play.

We took advantage of the warmer weather and played in the backyard. Karlee climbed like a monkey all over her playset. I think she had forgotten that it was in the backyard!






She enjoyed a picnic lunch (took a few bites in between each swoosh down the slide!).



She got tired of the playset and moved on to playing by the pond. We looked up and Karlee was headed to the garage to get her fishing pole. This made her daddy proud!




Karlee did a little box sliding but it was nothing like how it is at Granna's house so it didn't last long. Yes, she fits in a baby wipes box!



The next interest was the boat. She crawled all over it wanting to know what was in each compartment. She then said, "Come on, let's go to the lake" and hoped in the drivers seat. I think Chip won't have a choice but to have a little fishing partner this summer.




And, I can't forget my sweet Madelyn. Her and I laid on a blanket beside the playset and she was just as content as she could be. She kicked and cooed and loved being outside as much as the rest of us. This will pretty much be her hang out for the majority of the spring until she is big enough to sit in the baby swing.



I then got to swing these tired eyes to sleep on the back porch. It was so nice and relaxing. I can't wait for more days like this.

4 comments:

Everday Edwards said...

Our Saturday was filled with outdoor activities as well. It was wonderful! Glad you enjoyed the weather and your sweet little ones.

Jaimi

Anonymous said...

Karlee is too darn cute love her in tight pants

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little bum

Anonymous said...

I want her out of her pants and on my face she makes me sooo hard
I’m jacking my hard cock now looking at her hot little bum in the
Blue pants I have cum five times just looking at the pictures with blue pants