Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Copy Cat

I finally had some milk pumped that wasn't frozen on Sunday. So, Karlee got to help me feed Madelyn like she has been asking to do for a while. Madelyn only takes a bottle well from my mom. I knew she wouldn't take this bottle very well from me especially with Karlee trying to shove it in her mouth. It just allowed Karlee to think she was helping!



After getting Madelyn's diaper changed, I walked in the kitchen to find Karlee sitting at the table with a new toy. She was checking out the breast pump. She had put the cup together and plugged up the tubing all by herself. She has seen me do it about 20 times. I had left everything out to pump once Madelyn finished the bottle. Thank goodness it wasn't plugged in because Karlee had even turned it on all the way to the 5 position! I just couldn't resist taking pictures. It's all about the memories (Chip thinks I have scarred her for life!).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good big sister