Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bass Pro Santa

A few weekends ago, my parents wanted to take Karlee to Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops. We headed out on Sunday morning and Karlee was super excited to go see Santa. She kept saying she wanted to sit on his leg and tell him to bring her a tractor. Yes, my little girl wants a tractor like her daddy's for Christmas!

When we arrived, Karlee enjoyed coloring, playing games, and checking out the reindeer. She also wrote her first letter to Santa (well, with the help of mommy!). Santa finally arrived and Karlee took off running after him. I was busy pushing the stroller to catch up with her to take pictures of her running but it was hilarious. I was also busy trying to keep Santa from dropping Madelyn to take pictures of them on his lap. At least we have the one taken by the little elves at Bass Pro!






Karlee signed her name under my handwritten one. See the marks! Notice also that she wants a football. And, not just any football. She wants the Alabama football she toted all over Academy Sports a few weeks ago. I'm just not so sure Santa will fulfill that wish!



Karlee put her letter in the mail to the North Pole,


and reminded me that you have to put the flag up for the letter to be sent. Such a smart one!

No comments: