Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rewind to Halloween 2010

I can't believe I forgot a Halloween post (well, I guess I can considering what all happened that week!). I found out on Tuesday October 26 that I would be having a c-section on October 28. The night of the 26th was Opelika's fall festival. I knew this would be my only opportunity to take Karlee somewhere all dressed up in her cute costume. She got to see one of her favorite people: Aubie! She played some games and got lots of candy.





I headed to the hospital bright and early Thursday morning. Chip's mom came over to keep Karlee and take her to school. The class costume party was that day but I have no pictures from it. Linda doesn't know how to use a camera!!

I came home from the hospital on October 31. I couldn't get home fast enough. I wanted to be there when Karlee got dressed for trick-or-treating. Sweet daddy took Raggedy Ann over to the Dilworth's house for trick-or-treating with friends and their annual brunswick stew dinner. They had a neighborhood hayride that Karlee still talks about. When they came home, Chip called me and said to be ready for the cutest trick-or-treater I've ever seen. Karlee came through the front door with a bucket FULL of candy and wanted more from me. She was exhausted but had a great time. Thanks to my mom, our trick-or-treaters were well taken care of at my house!



No comments: