Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Blessed Thanksgiving

The holiday season is upon us and I am definitely counting my blessings this year. We enjoyed a great Thanksgiving week with family and ate entirely too much food. This is the best family shot we got all week but at least it's a memory.



And this chunky turkey is growing by the day. I can't wait for her one month appointment to see how much she weighs. She was only 9 ounces bigger than Karlee when she was born but I guarantee she is going to outweigh her at all checkups. This girl likes to eat, but only from mommy. We are having a hard time finding a bottle she will take. I am one exhausted momma these days.



I hope your Thanksgiving was just as wonderful as ours. It's so hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner. We are all ready in our house though. Bring on the tree and decorations!!!

No comments: