Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Auburn vs Georgia 2010

The thought of missing the last tailgate of the season just wasn't sitting well with me. Chip had a fishing tournament so I talked my parents into going with us to drive and help with the girls. Just getting out of the house was a chore! I loaded up on pain medicine and away we went.

We tailgate on the Wallace Lawn directly beside the alumni tent. So, we are in the direct path of Aubie. This was Karlee's first tailgate this season and when she saw him, she took off. As you can see, Madelyn was thrilled to see Aubie too! She slept through the entire tailgate and never opened her eyes for 4 hours. I guess at 2 weeks old, sleep is pretty much what she does all the time anyway!





Karlee got her face painted, learned some cheers, and even had her picture taken with some cheerleaders!





We came back home to watch the amazing ballgame. The long walk back to the car just about did me in pain wise. It was all worth it though because this is an amazing season and Karlee had a ball! WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

No comments: