Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fast and Furious One Week

Wow! Where did the first week go? Time is flying by so quickly. I snapped a few pics before we headed to the doctor for the one week check up this morning. It's rare to catch these bright eyes open. But, when I do, it's so much fun to watch her look around and check out her surroundings.






I was shocked when the scale today said 7 lb 2 oz. This child is definitely an eater (and mommy is definitely a producer!). Karlee has warmed up to the fact that a new person is in this house. It took a few days for her to warm up to Madelyn and me. I was an emotional basket case. She's definitely started acting out for attention so I hope that settles down soon too.



But, now things are smoothing out and Karlee wants to help do EVERYTHING. My only wish is that time will slow down. It seems to be moving so much faster than when Karlee was born.

Here's a picture of Karlee at one week old. They already seem to have different personalities. Karlee cried all the time for just no reason at all. Madelyn just lays back and takes it all in. Karlee bothers the heck out of her and she lays there and sleeps right through it. I see some similarities but they are individual in their own little ways too.

No comments: