Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend With One

Two weekends ago, Chip left for a fishing tournament from Thursday-Sunday. His parent's have been begging to take Karlee to the lake with them for a weekend so I chose that weekend to send her since I still couldn't pick her up much. After Linda came to get Karlee late Friday afternoon, I looked at Madelyn and said "well, it's just you and me for the weekend."

Madelyn and I headed to the lake around 10:00 Saturday morning to meet up with my parents and a few cousins. I knew it was gonna be hot but the water was still gonna be cold. I had Karlee's old blow up baby pool ready for Madelyn to try out. Once her body touched the water she went to splashing and laughing. Cousin Raleigh had to come over and join her for a little bit! Then, Gibson had to come over for some smooches.




The water warmed up just a little bit so I put Madelyn in the baby float and sent her out to cousin Josh who was already in the water. His daughter Lila had to be in the water too since Madelyn was! Little M enjoyed her first lake "swimming" experience.



Sunday after church, lunch, and very short nap, Madelyn and I played on a blanket in the front yard under some shade. I pulled out the little pool again and stripped Madelyn naked. Why bother going inside for a swim diaper and bathing suit? Madelyn had a ball splashing around naked. No different than a bath tub, right? !!





Madelyn eventually made it down to her stomach and tried to drink the water. I had to keep her from doing that because I didn't know how much tee tee was in there! Do you see her getting up on her knee. Yep. She has started trying to crawl. I need to rip a brick off the house and tie it to her feet. This momma is NOT ready for another mobile child yet (nor is my house!).


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

niked is ALWAYS best get that sweet ginny some air

Anonymous said...

Such a sexy baby girl, it's such a cock tease to jack off to her pics I just wish I could get her for one night. That's the kind of baby bitch you wanna fuck and marry

Anonymous said...

I would make sure her pussy and ass is eat n out every single day

Anonymous said...

https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

https://awwuwhd.ws/invite/i=79067

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

Warning! CP group newest product. Get your childhood back.Take you back to her youthful days, enjoy her first virgin video. 91lolita: http://loli.tgyma013.top?_c=16x6s if system browser can no fetch url please copy it to chrome browser[0111]