Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Splishin' and Splashin'

I was home recovering from surgery for two weeks. On my last Thursday of being off before returning to work, I picked Karlee up from school to have some one on one play time. I knew I had to do something with her that wouldn't require me picking her up, so out came the baby pool (I was able to roll it from under the house-no lifting involved, Mom!). I filled it up before heading to the school so the sun could warm the water a little. After a quick lunch inside, Karlee was ready to put on her swimsuit and hit the water. She had a blast!






And, Karlee can't play anywhere around water without asking for her fishing pole at some point. Her daddy has trained her well!


No comments: