Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Painting Our Household Pink!

Well, we will be welcoming a new little girl into our family around November 4! I am still completely shocked since this pregnancy has been so different from Karlee's. But, am truly excited. I just can't wait to see Karlee and another little girl grow up to be best friends (at least I hope they are).

I picked up balloons to take home for Karlee since she is infatuated with them. As soon as she walked in the door, she said "pink balloons!" and took off running for them. I told her that she was going to have a little sister but she was more interested in the balloons. From the beginning, she has patted my tummy and said "my baby sister in there." So, I guess she was right all along (and her daddy). I've been thinking boy the whole time.




If Karlee loves her sister as much as she loves Sable, we'll be in good shape! So, let the name game begin. We are completely stumped this time around.

1 comment:

Alphabet Stickers said...

Oh my goodness, she is darling! Love that sun-kissed skin :)
-Ashley