Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Fling Before the Ring!



This past weekend I got to enjoy a relaxing girls only weekend in Destin. We were celebrating my future sister in law, Erin's, bachelorette party. Let me just say that I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time. I think I had this baby doing back flips from all the ab work out I was getting from laughter. I made the comment one time that I needed to go to CVS for a pack of Depends!

Summer of 2006 was the last girls trip I have been on. So, needless to say, I was more than ready for this trip. Chip did a wonderful job taking care of Karlee and even cleaned the house and did laundry. I think he was trying to prove a point!

To keep my promise to Erin, most of my pictures will remain the memories of the 10 of us on the trip. But, here are a few group photos of the fabulous girls I got to meet and know really well over the weekend!

We made Erin hide in her room for an hour Thursday afternoon to get the condo decorated for her special weekend. She was surprised with all the "fancy" decor!


Dressed and ready for the first night of fun!


Eating dinner at Old Florida Fish House on Thursday night. This is where Adam popped the big question last July!


All dressed for a night on the town Friday night.


Getting ready for the lingerie shower and another night of fun!
I can't believe the wedding is less than a month away. I am so excited to be getting such a wonderful sister in law.

No comments: