Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of the school year

I was so sad last week taking Karlee into her classroom for the last class day. She has enjoyed this year so much and I hated that it had to end. Monday morning, Karlee insisted on taking Bunny and Snoop Snoop to school with her. I wonder if she knew the end was drawing near?




I took her back on Tuesday for the class party and to tell the teachers thank you for such a wonderful year. Karlee had great kids in her class and the teachers were the best. Thank you Miss Courtney and Mrs. Jill for a fantastic year!

In deep thought as she ate her pretzels and pizza.

Trying really hard to open her sucker!


Saying her last goodbyes to Miss Courtney and Mrs. Jill.


Every time we drive by Parkway, Karlee yells "my school!" I hope she stays that enthusiastic over the summer for school so the first day back in August will be easy! (Probably wishful thinking!!!)

No comments: