Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little serenade

Okay. This video is extremely poor quality. I was driving home with Karlee Wednesday night (in the rain) and Karlee started singing to the instrumental music. She had been doing this for about 10 minutes before I realized I had a video camera on my phone. So, I was driving with one hand and just holding the phone pointed backwards to get the singing part recorded. I didn't care what the actual picture looked like. I just wanted this moment recorded for memory sake. So, close your eyes and listen to the beautiful serenade by Karlee. She does this all the time to any kind of music now and it just puts a smile on my face every time. No one taught her how to do this. She just started saying "La La La La" one day at lunch when music was playing on the TV. Maybe she will have the singing talents of her Granna and my Uncle Byron because I sure didn't get it!