Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baking Brownies!!

Saturday night before the game, I decided to bake brownies. As I was stirring, Karlee started walking circles around my feet and saying "Me Me Mommy". This meant she wanted me to hold her. I knew I couldn't hold her without her wanting to help me so I stripped her down to her diaper and sat her on the counter. The pictures show exactly how Karlee helped!!











Karlee doesn't eat a lot of sweets at our house and she's never had candy. Needless to say, she was wound up for the start of the ballgame and came down off the sugar high like a crashing airplane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm love to get her nappie off, slide her to the edge of the counter,legs over her head and get my tongue right up in her ass and lick her, then her lilpussy