Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

I found a naked hinee!

When I went in Karlee's room to get her from a nap today, this is what I found.


Heavenly days! It seems like every day brings something new. I finally got her to stop climbing out of the crib and now she's taking off her diaper. I'm so thankful there wasn't a poopy in that diaper!! She has never paid attention to her diaper before until today. I didn't put her diaper cover back on after changing her before her nap. I guess I just learned my lesson.

I just had to laugh when she bent down and looked between her knees and said "hinee" (sp?). I said, "yes ma'am that is your hinee."


6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

good girl take off your diaper for me

Anonymous said...

roll over and show me yourcunt

George said...

What a lovely little body kirree has even at her young age
I’ve never seen a little girl under 2 yrs old usally
Not even at 6-9 that has been so perfect in her features
Hr legs her thighs her sweet little bum they are perfect
She looks like a model everything blends perfetley no baby
Fat on her thighs and that tight lottle bum is perfect
And gorgeous I might add I can’t stop looking at her and
I’m guessing as Shapley as her features are from the side
And the rear that her sweet little pussy is just as perfectly
Placed I know it sure looks fine in her panties and her tights
Thank you for sharing her naked little body and her naked little
Honey she is dooo sweet to look at for sure o really love the pictures
When she is wearing a dress and she happens to show her panties
That is really hot kinds seems like something I wasn’t supposed to
See keep up the good pictures I hope to see her
Seeet little cookie one day but I’m sure it would be pretty beyoun
What I I have visioned ! You have two gorgeous
Little ladies

Anonymous said...

I want to put my hard cock up that tight little ass

Anonymous said...

I want her mama to put a couple pairs of her peers
Panties in a zip lock bag and send to me so I can lick and
Suck her sweet flavor and pee out of them please please
Please I am sure as soon as I ran my mouth and nose in
In her panties I will explode over and over in the