Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Afternoon with friends

Chip, Karlee, and I headed to the Dilworth's lake place after nap time on Saturday afternoon. Karlee swam with the boys and had a great time. I slid one of the puddle jumpers on Karlee to see how she liked it. I haven't bought one this summer because I thought it would be too big for Karlee's tiny arms and waist. Well, to my surprise, Karlee liked it. She was able to swim by herself (I was beside her the whole time) and she thought that was so much fun. She kept swimming back and forth between me and Chip smiling the whole time. Guess what! I ordered one online so we will have it for our beach trip at the end of the week. Love the end of summer sales!!

We took a boat ride after dinner and the kiddos enjoyed the cool breeze after the rain. An ice cream for everyone after the boat ride topped off a fun day. It sure is fun to see these kids play together. It's so weird to think that shortly there will be a fifth child added to the mix... Holland Dilworth.

Thomas showing Karlee how to swim with the puddle jumper


Boys being boys!


Karlee swimming all by herself


Jenny keeping a hold on the little ones (I just had to post this, Jenny!)


Barrett guiding the way home!!

1 comment:

The Galimore Family said...

We had fun, but I am going to kill you for that picture!!! Just kidding:)