Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

No more SHOTS!!!

Karlee was an angel at her 18 month check up today. No tears or screams the entire visit until the shots. Even that cry was about 1 second and then she said "go mommy" and pointed to the door. She was ready to get out of there! Another fact of my baby getting older is we have no more shots until she's 4. I can't believe it. I know Karlee will be excited.

She still hasn't broke the 20 pound mark yet. She's 19 lbs 13 oz and 32 inches tall. She's barely on the chart for weight but in the 55th percentile for height and 97th percentile for head (she has her daddy's head!!). I asked Dr. Greer if I should be worried about her weight. He said absolutely not. He was amazed at how much she eats and what she eats. He also said it was obvious that she's active when her calf muscles were more toned than his!

Karlee got the dreaded MMR shot today and the last round of Hep A. I'm going to be watching her like a hawk now to see if I notice any changes in personality. She repeats anything and everything you say these days so I'll be watching that too. She knows all of her body parts, can count to three, knows the sound most common animals, trucks, motorcycles, and airplanes make, and knows a lot of colors. What comes out of her mouth amazes me everyday. I always wonder if she's supposed to be this far advanced at this age or not. I guess I'll find out when she starts back to Parkway in a few weeks and we see her around other kids her age.

Sorry for all the details. This is mainly for me to look back on when I get around to updating her baby book.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad it went so well!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and the comment about her having Chip's head. Hilarious!! She's too cute!!