Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm an Artist!!

I had some pretty good fun with my best girlfriends from high school last night. We get together once a month to have dinner. We threw in an extra last night and went to Sips N Strokes after dinner at Johnny Bruscos. We had a blast!! I was so nervous and anxious going into it because I've never painted anything in my life - not even a wall in a house.



Well, it wasn't so bad. They walk you through each step and stroke. It turned out pretty easy and relaxing. The good company made it even better! I already want to go back.

Total concentration - see Chip, I did paint that all by myself!


The finished products!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Awesome! We should all go for bunko one month! Your painting is great!