Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can she be a girly girl??

Lately, Karlee has been interested in baby dolls and Barbie more than ever. I'm starting to wonder if I will have my girly girl instead of a tom boy. When I was unpacking from the lake a few weekends ago, I walked out of my closet to find that Karlee had gotten in to my makeup bag and went to town with the lipstick.




And last night, I walked out of the bathroom to find Karlee walking around in my heeled shoes. Chip said he only helped her a little in putting them on. She has always been fond of shoes and plays with any pair she sees. My closet is one of her favorite places to play. She crawls under the hanging clothes to my shoe rack and makes a huge mess by pulling off every pair and examining them.




Watch out Chip!! She'll be asking for Jimmy Choo's and Manolo's to match mommy's before we know it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I want some Choo's Too!!!
Adorable!