Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

1st trip to the beauty salon!

Karlee had her first haircut today. I was shocked she sat there the whole time. She kept turning her head to see who was talking beside her but me reading a book to her stopped that long enough for a quick trim. She had some wild long strands growing down the sides of the back that finally had to go. We were told the trim would make it grow thicker and faster so I felt better about the first haircut. I always thought if I had a little girl, that I wouldn't cut her hair until she was about 3. Well, so much for that thought. Live and learn!!

What the hair looked like before the haircut


Sweet Lindsey making the first cut


The after picture - still has curls but no crazy wild strands

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the haircut and Prather loved playing with Karlee on Friday! Can't wait for school to start tomorrow :)

Brandy said...

Lindsey does Brian's hair! Her hair is so cute and curly!