Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Little Fish

Well, I guess summer (even though it's still Spring) has officially began for Karlee. We took our first of probably several hundred trips to the pool Friday afternoon. We arrived around 3:30 and Karlee went straight to the water. I stuck my foot in and thought "oh my, it's cold!" Karlee didn't quite think the same thing and walked right in.



She was interested in everybody else's toys but not her own. She walked around with not one, but two floats from this one sweet family. I guess I will be buying her a float like they had (she probably won't be as interested in one that is hers though!).



Chip came after work and we stayed for the pool opening celebration, ate BBQ, and danced to the band music. We didn't come home until around 7:30. Little Miss Karlee was wired at the pool but ready for bath and bed when we got home. She loves the water so I guess the swimming lessons are paying off. She now blows bubbles in the bath tub like it's the pool. I guess I should get used to swimming more than laying out for at least the next 10 years!!

No comments: