Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Karlee loves...

After thinking about what I love, I figured I would share what Karlee loves these days.

1. Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies - any flavor


2. Wearing daddy's hats


3. White grape juice


4. Nutrigrain Bars - blueberry are the most favorite


5. "Bubba" the bear - she hugs and kisses it all the time


6. Bubbles


7. Playing peek-a-boo with anything


8. The pond in the backyard


The pond is causing major problems with playing in the backyard. Karlee loves water (love is really an understatement). She sees water and wants to get in it. Chip and I are trying to find a way to fence around the pond without obstructing the view or causing grass cutting problems around the pond.

Another thing I love: Putting Karlee's hair in a ponytail on top of her head. Chip hates the Pebbles look and makes me put a bow on top of it to lay it down. I'm just glad her hair is finally long enough for a ponytail.

2 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

She's so cute! Love the Pebbles look. I had fun playing tonight - hope she went to sleep and sleeps late for you in the morning:)

John Smith said...

She is so pretty!
We have the same water "problem." She wants to follow the ducks right into the pond.