Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun with a towel

Monday night I was finishing up a beach towel monogram with Karlee in the bonus room with me. When I was finished sewing and removing the stabilizers and solvy, she wanted to play with the towel. I think she thought it was a blanket because it was so big and soft. Like I said in an earlier post, Karlee likes to play peek-a-boo with anything. This towel was no exception. She covered herself in it and peeked out saying "boo" then followed it by hysterical laughter. Chip and I were cracking up at her and laughing hysterically ourselves.

Again I ask: Why buy toys?






A quick snap of the finished product. Karlee was too busy dragging it across the floor!

1 comment:

The Galimore Family said...

I want that towel!!! Thanks again for doing all of those for me so last minute!