Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

15 months of joy

This post is a little late since Karlee turned 15 months 3 weeks ago. We had her well baby appointment last Thursday and all was well. I was so teary in the beginning though. Karlee no longer is weighed on the infant scale. She stood all by herself on the digital scale. Oh the signs of growing up. She weighed 19 lbs 4 oz. I have no idea how long she is because she was screaming at the fact we were trying to lay her down. I just didn't ask her length for trying to console her and tell her we weren't putting her to sleep. I'll get it the next trip so I can record it. The MMR shot is at 18 months and I'm already nervous about it. Karlee cried about 2.2 seconds after the shots. It's funny that she cried more for lying on the table than she did for shots! Karlee has 12 teeth and eats anything you put in front of her. I guess she's just an active child that the weight has stabilized for now.

I've been wondering why Karlee has deep red spots on her knees after she sleeps. I managed to get a picture of this cute little thing the other day. She sleeps up on her knees with her butt in the air. She refuses to keep a blanket over her so I've been putting socks on at night. She sleeps much better when her feet are warm and cozy. I can't find 12 month footy pj's anywhere.

1 comment:

John Smith said...

I saw some 12mo+ footies last week at Kohl's. they were on sale too