Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awarded!


Jamie presented me with this wonderful award the other day so I guess I should honor it. (Ha!Ha!) Here's how it works:

When given the award, you list 7 things that you love. Then pass the award to 7 bloggers that you love, tag them and let them know they've won.

I love...

1) My family
2) My Lord and Savior
3) Being a mom (has truly changed my life-for the better)
4) Reading a really good book
5) Going on vacation (anywhere away from the house for a few days or more; especially the beach)
6) Shopping - I love this one too much!!
7) Rocking Karlee to sleep at night and then holding her a little longer (the most relaxing and enjoyed part of my day)
8) Spending alone time with Chip on his fishing boat - he gets to do what he enjoys and I get to spend time watching him enjoy it

Okay, I added #8 but it is something I really love and thought needed mentioning.

I now tag Elizabeth White, Brooke Dilworth, Jenny Galimore, Julie Henthorne, Tippi Miller, Ali Wilson, and Sarah Crim. Tagees, you get the honor of now putting the Kreativ Blogger Award on your page!!

No comments: