Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend fun in the sun

Man, I love this weather. Tax season is over and I get to enjoy it with my little munchkin. Friday was a much needed house cleaning day. I started bright and early before Karlee woke. I can't get any cleaning done when she's awake because she pulls everything out of the cabinets as I put things in them. Karlee must have been in the cleaning mood too because she pulled out her vacuum cleaner from the toy corner and started "cleaning" her way.



Saturday was another fishing tournament for Chip so Karlee and I headed out around 9:30 to the A-Day festivities by ourselves. Um, not a good idea to go into a crowd of people by yourself with an active toddler. She wanted nothing to do with the stroller when she saw all the other kids running around. Mommy decided it was enough and we came home! I really wanted her to see Aubie but he was a no show while we were there. Karlee did see the Chick-Fil-A cow and was excited about that (from afar!). She just got comfortable in the stroller and took it all in. I can't wait to see what's in store for those Auburn Tigers this year.




(I found these cute shoes at Fun and Fancy. The boy shoes are just as cute.)

Saturday afternoon Karlee and I headed to Stirling's birthday party. What is more fun than a big bounce house followed by eating yummy cupcakes? Nothing in Karlee's eyes. She loved every minute of that birthday party. Mommy was exhausted after running after her all day!




Sunday, daddy was home. After church and a nap, Karlee spent time teaching her daddy how to really drive a boat in the driveway! She saw the boat when we went out to play and said "boat, ooh, boat". She only wanted to be in the boat and nowhere else. At least she was contained and it kept me from running all over the yard with her. Who needs a gym!! Just have an active kiddo to run after.


(Future Team Baker)

1 comment:

John Smith said...

Those shoes are too cute.