Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy April 15th!!

I'm wishing everyone a happy tax day. I can finally get back to my life!!

Funny story from this morning. Karlee always takes her shoes off shortly after we put her in the car seat. I always say, "Karlee, no, no. Shoes stay on your feet." I end up having to search for them under the seat whenever we get to where we are going. Well, this morning when I got in the driver's seat, I looked back at Karlee. She already had one shoe off. She held it up and said "no, no" and smiled. I just had to smile back at her and say "yes ma'am, that is a no, no." What am I going to do with that little stinker?

1 comment:

The Galimore Family said...

How cute! I can remember when that was Barrett's favorite activity too! Luckily it was just a phase:) So glad that April 15th is now here!!!