Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mommy's Free Time

Now that I have my Monday mornings back to do what I want, I started back on my little projects. Here are a few of the recently finished summer shirts. I have just monogrammed several more of Karlee's outfits but they are in the laundry basket right now from wearing them this past week.





I have some really cute boy applique patterns too (trucks, tractors, planes, tools etc). If anyone has some plain t-shirts they want to spruce up for the summer, just send them my way. Cutie Pie had some plain white boy shirts the other day that would be perfect for a change from Walmart and Target brand ones.

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

CUTE! Stirling's gift was also super cute! Thank ya'll for coming - we had a blast!

The Vaughns said...

CUTE tops Allyson! And thank you so much for offering to put up a flyer.. I will let you know once they are ready.