Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stylin' in her new Nikes

After Chip told me yesterday that Karlee played down by the pond and his dad wanted to let her run in the sand pit at the shop, I started to worry about her little feet. She has totally worn out her latest Pedipeds with all the outdoor playing she does at her Grandmomma and Granddaddy's every week.

We were walking off our dinner last night at Academy Sports and ran across a pair of Nike's in Karlee's size. They were too cute not to get. We tried them on Karlee's feet and she took off running. I haven't found a pair of Keds yet in a size 3 so the Nike's were purchased. This morning, I dressed Karlee in play clothes because I knew the Nike's would really get broken in today playing with her Granddaddy. I just hope they don't come back the first day with cow manure on them from the pasture walking!!



No comments: