Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere





You have got to love this weather right now! After a fun few hours at school and a short nap, Karlee and I spent the entire afternoon outside on Monday. We took a long walk in the jogging stroller all over the neiborhood, rode in her little car to see the Cowan's when Will came home from big boy school, made many circles around the house on foot picking up every leaf and acorn she saw, and broke out the bubble machine. Karlee went to squealing and trying to catch them all. Will showed her how to open her mouth and catch them with her tongue. She just looked at him like he was crazy and walked around with her mouth wide open for a few minutes. I can't wait for more beautiful weather and days off with Karlee. Why does it have to be tax season when the weather is so nice???

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Hey,
Love Karlee's little outfit. Where did you get that? I got a new machine and I am loving it! I may need you to teach me a few tricks though:)