Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ballerina in the Making

Last Monday, the parents got to come into the dance class and see what the girls have learned so far. I was very impressed with my little ballerina. After only 2 1/2 months, Karlee was doing very well in her bar routine and floor routine. Plus, she was one of only a few that were listening to the teacher and not cutting up in front of all the parents!!





I didn't get too many pictures because I was trying to video too. I needed more hands. Chip was wrangling Madelyn! I can't wait until the recital in May to see them do their full routines for ballet and tap. My goodness, watching Karlee dance at Nix brings back so many memories from my childhood. I hope she loves to dance as much as I did (and still do!!).

No comments: