Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Baby Bump

I did a horrible job of documenting my pregnancy with Karlee. Partly because I was so sick and miserable! This time around is so different. I feel great and have only gained 15 pounds so far (31 weeks). Karlee definitely keeps me moving so there is no time to feel bad or sit and rest. I have about 6 or 7 weeks left according to the doctors so I am in the home stretch.

Last night after dinner (hence the panties only!), Karlee wanted to go outside to play with Sable. So, we headed out to the back porch for a little while. Madelyn had the hiccups and Chip laid his hand on my belly to feel them. I asked Karlee if she wanted to feel Madelyn and she came running over. Afterwards, I grabbed the camera to capture a few shots of the Karlee/baby bump interaction. Sorry the picture is terrible. Chip is not the greatest photographer!



Later, Karlee climbed up in my lap (what's left of it) and gave Madelyn hugs and kisses. It was so sweet. I really hope she is this loving when Madelyn is actually here!

4 comments:

The Northcutt's said...

So sweet. Karlee is going to be a great big sister. And thank you for being such a sweet friend yesterday. I needed your encouragement so much that morning. Hopefully we'll see you with more of a smile tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

love to have her on my lap just like that with my c--k up her ass

Anonymous said...

Me to man.

Anonymous said...

Me to man.