Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 months old



Karlee turned 4 months old on Sunday. Boy has time flown by. We had her check up and shots today. She did really well with the shots. I was shocked to find out that she weighed 11 lbs 15 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. She's in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. She is rolling everywhere now. I have to give her plenty of room on the floor because she'll just roll into things and get mad when she can't keep going. I find her on her stomach every morning when she wakes up. That's sort of freaking me out because of SIDS. Dr. Greer said she was going to get in her most comfortable sleeping position now. I guess like me, her stomach is the most comfortable.

She's starting to chew on everything you put in her hands. This teething ring is as big as her head. Her most favorite toy of all is the little green ring. Chip said we could take back all the hundreds of toys she has and just let her enjoy her ring!

No comments: