Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend Fun!



What a long fun weekend. We spent the entire weekend at the lake. Karlee loves riding in the boat and playing in the water. I was a little skeptical about putting Karlee in the lake. But, my family reminded me that I along with all of my cousins swam in the lake when we were Karlee's same age and nothing happened to us. We spent most of Sunday with the Dilworth's at their condo. Karlee liked the pool. That's a good thing because I plan on spending lots of time at the pool this summer. She watched Thomas play with his daddy and enjoyed riding in Michael's boat. We then ventured over to the Galimore's for dinner. Karlee is going to have her hands full with all those boys!! I think Karlee and I need a day to recuperate from all the fun.

No comments: