Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Rainy Saturday




It's a rare occasion that I have Chip home on the weekends. So I took advantage of it Saturday. Karlee's exersaucer has been in the box since we brought her home from the hospital. I know she can't play in it yet but that time is getting close. I sweet talked Chip into putting it together so it would be ready when Karlee is. I always like to watch Chip put things together because he's a typical man: He doesn't believe in reading the directions! I guess he figured since our daughter was going to be playing in this, he should read some of the directions. He put it together successfully as Karlee and I watched. Karlee liked having all the toys around her as her daddy struggled with her new toy. I put the batteries in the toys and started playing them all at the same time. Karlee loved it, Chip got annoyed, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Don't you just love putting the husband to work! I will be thinking about you on Tuesday! Hope we can get the girls together soon! Call me anytime!