Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

First Cereal



Dr. Greer gave us the go ahead to start playing with cereal. Karlee had her first bite on Wednesday night and loved it. I think she ended up wearing most of it rather than eating it. She kept trying to take the spoon from me and play with it. She's had cereal every night since. I fed her plain rice cereal in the beginning and switched to rice with apples last night. She got excited when the spoon came to her mouth with that one. I'm going to stick with the cereal for a while and then try fruits and veggies. I can't wait to see which veggies she likes because I don't like too many myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby girl I would LOVE to cum in your mouth and make you look like that, watch it run from your mouth and drip off your chin, you would like the taste better than cereal too