Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

What's been happening?

I know it's been a while since I posted. I've been extremely busy at work. Here's a recap of what's been going on in the Baker household.

1. Karlee has moved out of our room to her nursery. The first night was long but the next night and ever since have been great. She's sleeping from around 8:30 to 5:30.

2. Karlee and I are finished nursing this week!!! She's adjusting to formula just fine.

3. Karlee has had green peas, squash, pears, and sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes have by far been her favorite. It's funny because sweet potatoes were my biggest craving during pregnancy.

4. Karlee is teething (I think). She's drooling everywhere and is totally off her sleeping and eating schedule. She's not too terribly fussy though. The teething tablets that Anna Keesee swears by have not worked. Tylenol at night helps her sleep until around 2:00. Chip has been great because he gets up and fixes the bottle while I change her diaper. Then I feed her and get her back to sleep.

5. Karlee loves the exersaucer and the jumperoo. They are my saving grace for getting supper ready and eating.

6. Karlee is rolling everywhere. I stepped out of the living room to get the phone the other day and came back to find her under the couch. She was giggling and making her fun noises like she had found something new. I call her my little steamroller. I put her on the carpet in the bonus room and she rolls from one end to the other.

7. Karlee has found her feet and they are constantly in her mouth. They keep her more entertained than most of her toys.

I think that's about it for now.

1 comment:

The Galimore Family said...

Enjoy every minute of that sweet little girl. It sure does go by too fast! We need to get together to play soon:)