Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random Pictures

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and customized my blog. I still don't know how to add pictures to the header though. This is just a work in progress. I was scrolling through my pictures today because I don't feel like doing any work from home today. I decided to post some random pictures of a growing Karlee. She keeps me entertained every day. The best time of day for her is between 7:00-8:00 in the morning. She is just waking up and is in the happiest mood. She's actually pretty much happy all day long if you interact with her. Her little smiles and coos just melt my heart. She's trying her best to lift herself up when I hold her hands. She's only 11 weeks though so I've got a while before she's sitting on her own. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

Your blog is looking great. I will e-mail you how I put a picture in my header.

I enjoyed the pictures...before you know it she will be holding herself up.

Brandy said...

She is so pretty!