Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

A Few Firsts



Karlee experienced a few firsts at 12 weeks old. We went to the lake Saturday where she had her first of soon to be many boat rides. She acted like she loved it. My mom held her for a short distance then we put her in the outdoor bassinet on the floor. She kicked and cooed the whole time. She's going to take after me when it comes to boat rides. I could ride from sun up to sun down.

Yeah!!! Karlee slept through the night Sunday night. Chip and I couldn't believe it. We hope it wasn't a fluke and she'll keep doing it. I start back to work May 6 and would love to be getting a full nights sleep. I know I'm going to be ganged up on when I go back for missing tax season. OK enough about work. I want to cry every time I think about having to go back.

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

YAY! I know you are so, so excited she has finally slept through the night a least once. Oh how I remember how nice that was and how I hoped and prayed it would only continue each night after the first! As for work - don't fret. The thought is worse than actually going back. Hang in there!
p.s. I have all of Stirling's schedules saved on the computer for our sitter so let me know if you'd like for me to pass them on for reference.

The Galimore Family said...

Don't worry right now about going back to work. Just enjoy the days you have left at home. I think I made the mistake of worrying too much before I went back and looking back I wish I wouldn't have even thought about it. The anticipation of going back is worse than actually doing it:) We are proud of you, Karlee, for sleeping all night!!! We are excited about the lake too!!!

The Dilworth Family said...

That was the best night you've had in a long time I would bet! I agree with Jenny...just enjoy every moment with that sweet thing, those baby days fly by!