Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Five Generations

My mom rescued me from my house on Sunday and we went to the lake to visit family. My Aunt Jean was there. She was at my parent's house when Chip and I announced we were pregnant. She was so excited to see Karlee. We took a picture that represents five generations. Me, my mom, Karlee, my granny, and Aunt Jean. She is actually my granny's aunt which makes her Karlee's great, great, great Aunt. Pictures like this are priceless.



Karlee enjoyed being outside. The lake was beautiful with water in it. It was so grim last summer. My mom thinks Karlee needs a hat on when she's outside to keep the sun out of her face. Karlee didn't agree after a while.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Hey Allyson! I just saw your post on Laura's page, and I've loved reading all about Karlee and seeing pictures. She is adorable! Congratulations! You look great too! It seems like yesterday my mom and I ran into you in the mall, and you told us you were pregnant! It's great to see you're doing well:)