Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Karlee's Favorite Place

I have no idea why but Karlee loves to be on her changing pad in my bathroom. We have moved her entire nursery into our bedroom and bathroom (excluding crib and changing table) because going up the stairs a trillion times a day wasn't going to cut it. Karlee can be screaming her lungs out and you can put her on the changing pad and she immediately stops. It's the craziest thing. If I could figure out a way to barricade her on the counter top, I'd do it. She's just as happy as she can be in her special place. I sure would like to know what's going through her mind. I think it may be all the lights and the mirror. She loves to look at herself.

3 comments:

The Langfords said...

Miller is the same way. I keep a towel on the counter for him to lay on.

Karlee is precious. I've enjoyed checking your blog. It makes me feel like we still live in Auburn.

Wilson's Winners said...

Alison,
She is getting SO big! I completely understand with the upstairs thing - that was/is the hardest thing ~ especially when all bedrooms are up!!! If you don't have a video monitor, invest in one PRONTO!

Wilson's Winners said...

p.s.
I totally spelled your name wrong - sorry!